Columbia Employee Store at Union Landing
Union Landing is thrilled to announce the opening of the Columbia Employee Store! The exclusive store will open its doors at 10am on November 21st and start its Grand Opening Celebration on Black Friday. From November 24th – December 3rd, all community members are invited to shop the store and gear up the whole family for the holidays.
Following December 3rd, the Store will not be open to the public as the items are marked up to 60% off retail pricing. The Columbia Employee Store will operate as a private retail outlet for Columbia employees and invited Bay Area organizations.
What is the Employee Store?
- The Columbia Sportswear Company Employee Store is a private store for Columbia employees and invited Bay Area organizations.
- The store is not open to the public as the items are marked up to 60% off retail pricing.
- The Employee Store carries apparel, footwear, gear, and accessories from Columbia Sportswear Company’s family of brands – Columbia, Mountain Hardwear, SOREL, and prAna.
What are the benefits of visiting the store?
- The store is always stocked with current season products across all of our brands.
- The Employe Store offer is only available in store and not on www.columbia.com.
- We do have in-store kiosks available to order items at employee store pricing and ship them directly to your home.
How do Bay Area organizations get access to the store?
- Quarterly access to the store is available for all organizations in the Bay Area. To learn how you can gain access to the store, contact our marketing team at UCEmployeeStore@columbia.com